PIGGY SPA PACKAGE
Treat yourself and your piggy to a spa day with our products, all of which have been tested on humans and approved by piggies. We are passionate about these products.
This bundle includes:
- 1 4 oz Swine Shine (Lotion stick) flavor of your choice
- 1 4 oz Swine Wash Bar Flavor of your choice
- 1 4 oz Swine Scrub (Scrub Bar)
- 1 Variety pack of Soft Snouts all 5 flavors (Lavender Mint, Honeysuckle, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange)
- All products are safe and recommended for your personal use also.
- Over $ 62.00 Value
PIGGY SPA PRODUCT MAIN INGREDIENTS
1. Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface. This leaves new cells on the surface of your skin that are smoother and younger looking. The alpha-hydroxy acids are so effective because they break down the bonds that hold the dead skin cells together. Removing dead skin cells will help many skin conditions by removing irritation. Water-based soaps may use harsh chemical acids to accomplish this, frequently with skin-damaging results.
2. Vitamins. Goat milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin. There have been several medical studies showing that creams made with Vitamin A reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief. Water-based soaps can be artificially fortified with vitamins, but most aren’t.
3. Cream. Fat molecules are an important part of making good soap. The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of goat milk soaps. Since many people suffer from dry skin, particularly in the winter months, this is an important quality for soap. Goat milk soap will not dry your skin out like many other soaps. This is important because keeping skin naturally moisturized helps keep skin healthy.
4. Minerals. Goat milk contains important minerals for the skin such as selenium. Selenium is believed by scientists to have an important role in preventing skin cancer. Selenium can also help prevent damage to the skin from excessive time in the sun. Although the water used in other soaps may contain minerals such as calcium, sodium, or iron (commonly found in tap water), that’s not much help when it comes to your skin. (Note: Many areas in the United States have pastures low in selenium. At Goat Milk Stuff, our dairy goats get a selenium booster, to insure their mineral needs are met.)
One of the benefits often listed on other websites is that of pH. You can read about why I didn't list pH as one of the reasons goat milk is better for your skin.
Regardless of whether your skin is healthy or not, it will certainly benefit from using a handmade soap, made not with water, but with unprocessed, raw goat milk fresh from the farm. If you're unsure where to begin, check out our unscented Purity Goat Milk Soap (if you have trouble skin) or our most popular Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Goat Milk Soap. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help!
We ship to all states within the USA (including Puerto Rico). Orders over $49 ship free!
Contact us through our online chat feature!
PIGGY SPA PACKAGE